New in Fusion

Antworten
Ory89

New in Fusion

Beitrag von Ory89 »

Hello everyone! This year will be our first in fusion so we have big doubts and questions...thanks to make it clear for us!

1) We have a camper van 6.06 is worth it to camp in the island? Is it closer than others camps or not?

2) our friends without van, in case we camp on the island, can be close to us?

3) we are planning to arrive 2/3 days before the festival starts...is it possibile to get in or is there any park to ore festival?

Vielen danken
Hattrick

Re: New in Fusion

Beitrag von Hattrick »

1. The Island is a bit further away from the festival entrance (10-15min walking distance) but definitely worth it, if you like it more quiet and a chance to swim close by. Just buy an Auto-Insel Ticket right now for 40€ if you chose the Island.
2.Sure , without a van everyone can camp on the island. But better be there on Wednesday morning. Other wise it can take u long to find a remaining spot to squeeze in.
3. You not allowed to enter the Fusion Festival Camping sides until Wednesday Morning 8.00 am.
I recommend camping-mueritzarm.de which is close by. Call them to make a reservation!
albinyen

Beitrag von albinyen »

Hi, if you want to have it a bit quieter I can only recommend the island but if your friends wont arrive with you together it will be tough to camp on the island next to you. The island is normally full within a day... If you consider to stay on the island I can recommend you to take along some bicycles or accept to walk like 20-30min one way. It's not possible to enter the ground before the gates are opening on Wednesday morning but there are plenty of camping grounds around so you can choose something close and arrive on wednesday morning to cut the line :). Wish you and your friends a great fusion, it will blow you away!

Beitrag von 33602 »

Hi,
for me it was a whole different fusion experience to stay on the island. Done that only once in 2015.
Before i got hooked to this thing, i went to other festivals :lol: like RaR, where theres more open-and-closing structure. There it felt okay to commute some 2km twice a day. In the morning we had nothing really to do, so we where literally awaiting our walks to the gate. Fusion always meant a lot of walking on the mainground, not to the mainground for me. Did not really much like the camp to be 30min offshore, specially when its hot or rainy or the way is crowdy. Felt a little stressfull with that. A lot of people enjoy that walk though.

For me its easier to get in the mood for things, be among 70k people and do my circles in that, when im somewhere in the golden triangle between Rootsbase, Stelzen aka Panne Eichel and Oase. Or somewhere a little south/east of that, depends on how well it works out to get there..
Last year missed acid pauli by sleeping to long [shame on me] but Palapa sounded pretty well in the camp then.
Be aware its not a quiet place to stay, 5 days of irregularities and youre fine with the things to come;-)
Its not been a problem for me to find sleep there, but im not much in need of 8h straight. When having the shorter ways i like to come back to the camp for a nap and not missing out half a day then.

dont camp to close to rootsbase id say. And earplugs, maybe some that cancel all noise for nights are nice to have and some audiophile floorwise.
and when theres bumblebees from the ground on your camp, look out where they go in and out and keep their gates open so they can do their business. And avoid to bring yellow things in general.
camping like said, public places around there are many. And keeping space for friends coming later is mostly possible on the regular ground, but i would not leave it alone or some crew will enter that space. On the Island seems to be more difficult to reserve space, but as we dont really know how its going to be organized this year its hard to predict.

good times, for sure!
nantalos

Beitrag von nantalos »

Ory89 hat geschrieben: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 14:21 1) We have a camper van 6.06 is worth it to camp in the island? Is it closer than others camps or not?
The grounds are very big. So it's closer than some but further away than others. It's mostly closer to circus and theater stuff but far away from music stuff.
Ory89 hat geschrieben: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 14:21 2) our friends without van, in case we camp on the island, can be close to us?
If you want to make sure just bring their tents with you and put up the tents up when you arrive. If they arrive before you then it is pure luck if they can keep enough space open for your van.
Ory89 hat geschrieben: Mi 24. Apr 2024, 14:21 3) we are planning to arrive 2/3 days before the festival starts...is it possibile to get in or is there any park to ore festival?
Nope. Here from last year's website, the rule has been the same for years and years.
"Entrance:
The festival gates will open on Wednesday at 8am and the line-ups and programme will not start before 6pm.
We therefore urge you in the strongest possible terms not to arrive before Wednesday. If you do, it’ll result in no small amount of annoyance and chaos and will, ultimately, just cause delays for everyone arriving on Wednesday. It will not be possible to enter the festival site on Tuesday and you won’t find any parking or camping facilities outside the festival site then either. The first shuttle buses will leave Neustrelitz at 8am on Wednesday.
If you arrive before Wednesday, you will have to find accommodation elsewhere, for example, on the campsite at the Canoo station in Mirow. The campsite is situated right next to a lake and you can comfortably camp there before, during and after the festival." https://archiv.fusion-festival.de/2023/ ... dvice.html
Ory89

Beitrag von Ory89 »

Thank you so much!

And what about clean drivers? There is a list at the festival? Or is better to provide it earlier?
Ory89

Beitrag von Ory89 »

Thank you so much for your reply
zähnchen

Beitrag von zähnchen »

Ory89 hat geschrieben: Di 30. Apr 2024, 14:06 Thank you so much!

And what about clean drivers? There is a list at the festival? Or is better to provide it earlier?
If you want to arrive a few days earlier, look for a campsite nearby. There are plenty within a 10 km radius.
Mirow canoe station,
Müritzarm campsite,
Müritzparadies campsite are a few nearby.

You should book a clean driver in advance... We're happy to help you with that. We've been offering clean drivers for 12 years.
Fahrservice zur Fusion 01625209124 :shock: :o :D
Seit 12 Jahren für Euch da ... ;)
https://forum.kulturkosmos.de/viewtopic ... 35&t=24616. 8-) 8-)
Ory89

Beitrag von Ory89 »

How we can be in touchand talk about it?
Antworten