Alfi

Re: Selling 1x Ticket 150 EUR

Beitrag von Alfi »

bickneck hat geschrieben: Fr 30. Jun 2023, 15:59 PN if interested
Take it!
_fiasco_

Beitrag von _fiasco_ »

Leude, der Original-Beitrag ist vom 30. Juni 2023..... ich gehe mal davon aus, es gab ein Ticket für die letztjährige Fusion zu verkaufen ;)
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

This is exactly what KuKo does NOT want done with their tickets, and also you are gauging the price. Shame on you. Not allowed.
Sarah_Frz239

Beitrag von Sarah_Frz239 »

Hey is the ticket still available ?
Would really appreciate it if you give me the chance to witness Fusion magic for the first time this year :D

Thank you so much!
xx
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Sarah_Frz239 hat geschrieben: Mi 1. Mai 2024, 09:12 Hey is the ticket still available ?
Would really appreciate it if you give me the chance to witness Fusion magic for the first time this year :D

Thank you so much!
xx
The post isrom 2023. And KuKo explicitly wants this crap NOT to happen; that's why they have the lottery & Ticket:Bourse in place. Whoever posted this was utterly disrespectful to them, to black market their ticket on KuKos own forum.

Beitrag von 33602 »

this thread is funny. someone tried to sell on a Fusion-Friday-Afternoon for 150 and a year later things go viral;-)
as the tickets can not be sold directly from one to another,i guess that was more a try to sell a wristband. The Ticketbörse was closed then wasnt it?
another interesting point is how many forum users are willing to make "a deal" by instant. The Börse isnt even open yet and there are several thinkable ways to get ripped off right now. The whole Chapter "Suche und Biete Tickets" might well be closed imho for 2024, just until Börse opens or maybe a few days before that day.

take care and things may be fine.

Edit: looked it up, Börse is open until SUndays. So, that i did not know.
And Börse starts again on 02.05.24, so its ok, bring out some more offers :D )
irrelevant

Beitrag von irrelevant »

Agree. But regardless, the lottery and Ticket:Bourse are in place EXACTLY for this crap not to happen. I just find it kinda tasteless to explicitly do the complete opposite of what they ask of us on their own forum.
CilleKay

Beitrag von CilleKay »

Hii,
Is the ticket still available?
Would love to hear from you!!
Greetings Celina :)
Antworten